1 egg
6 slices bacon
1/2 cup sliced onion
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/4 cup water
4 teaspoons white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 cups leaf lettuce, rinsed, dried, cut into bite-sized pieces
8 radishes, thinly sliced
Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let egg stand in hot water for 10-12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Reserve excess grease.
Add onions to skillet with reserved grease and cook until tender. Add bacon, vinegar, water, sugar and salt. Stir and bring to a boil.
Place lettuce in a large bowl. Pour hot dressing over and toss well. Garnish with egg and radishes.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
February 22, 2020
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Popular posts
-
1 1/2 - 2 lb. Flank Steak 1/4 cup Soy Sauce 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil 3 tablespoons Honey 4 cloves Garlic, minced 3 Sca...
-
1 pound brussels sprouts 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced into slivers 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Salt and pepper 3 tablespoons olive oil Pre...
-
2 pound pork tenderloin Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons butter 1 medium sized shallot,...
-
1 tablespoon melted butter 1/2 medium onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, chopped 1/4 cup melted butter 1/4 cup flour 2 cups chicken stock ...
-
1 28-ounce can of whole peeled tomatoes, chopped 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 garllic clove, minced Salt and Pepper 2 tablespoons chopped fresh...
-
1-2 lbs. bone-in skin-on chicken breasts 8 cups water 3 chicken bouillon cubes 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/2 teaspoon Nature...
-
4 Roma tomatoes, diced 1/4 cup white onion, diced 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced 1/2 lime, juiced, more to...
-
Sauce 12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces, divided 2 Tbsp finely chopped yellow onion 2 garlic cloves, minc...
-
2 cans crescent roll dough 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 egg 1 egg white Glaze: 1/2 cup powdered ...
-
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes 2 Tbsp. Penzey's minced white onion 1/4 cup butter, divided 1 large carrot, chopp...
About Me
- Kathy
- I am creative * I am impatient * I am spiritual * I am obsessive * I am fidgety * I am competitive * I am stubborn * I am adventurous * I am discrete * I am intuitive * I am punctual * I am cynical * I am short * I am sad


0 comments:
Post a Comment