12 jalapeno peppers
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
12 sliced bacon
Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
Cut washed jalapenos in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and ribs.
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
Cut bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half with bacon securing with a toothpick.
Arrange peppers on a baking sheet and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until bacon is crispy brown.
Serve immediately.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
November 23, 2019
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Popular posts
-
1 1/2 - 2 lb. Flank Steak 1/4 cup Soy Sauce 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil 3 tablespoons Honey 4 cloves Garlic, minced 3 Sca...
-
1 pound brussels sprouts 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced into slivers 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Salt and pepper 3 tablespoons olive oil Pre...
-
2 pound pork tenderloin Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons butter 1 medium sized shallot,...
-
1 tablespoon melted butter 1/2 medium onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, chopped 1/4 cup melted butter 1/4 cup flour 2 cups chicken stock ...
-
1 28-ounce can of whole peeled tomatoes, chopped 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 garllic clove, minced Salt and Pepper 2 tablespoons chopped fresh...
-
1-2 lbs. bone-in skin-on chicken breasts 8 cups water 3 chicken bouillon cubes 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/2 teaspoon Nature...
-
4 Roma tomatoes, diced 1/4 cup white onion, diced 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced 1/2 lime, juiced, more to...
-
Sauce 12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces, divided 2 Tbsp finely chopped yellow onion 2 garlic cloves, minc...
-
2 cans crescent roll dough 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 egg 1 egg white Glaze: 1/2 cup powdered ...
-
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes 2 Tbsp. Penzey's minced white onion 1/4 cup butter, divided 1 large carrot, chopp...
About Me
- Kathy
- I am creative * I am impatient * I am spiritual * I am obsessive * I am fidgety * I am competitive * I am stubborn * I am adventurous * I am discrete * I am intuitive * I am punctual * I am cynical * I am short * I am sad


0 comments:
Post a Comment