2 cups flour
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
½ cup butter, melted & cooled
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 oz. chocolate chips (minis
preferred)
½ cup chopped walnuts, optional
Preheat oven to 400° and
grease 12 muffin cups.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking
powder, and salt. In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and
vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture, stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate
chips and nuts.
Spoon batter into muffin cups, bake 15 -
20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on a wire rack, then
remove from tins. Serve warm.
**I baked these in a convection oven,
which lowers the temperature by 25°.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
January 09, 2016
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Popular posts
-
1 1/2 - 2 lb. Flank Steak 1/4 cup Soy Sauce 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil 3 tablespoons Honey 4 cloves Garlic, minced 3 Sca...
-
1 pound brussels sprouts 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced into slivers 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Salt and pepper 3 tablespoons olive oil Pre...
-
2 pound pork tenderloin Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons butter 1 medium sized shallot,...
-
1 tablespoon melted butter 1/2 medium onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, chopped 1/4 cup melted butter 1/4 cup flour 2 cups chicken stock ...
-
1 28-ounce can of whole peeled tomatoes, chopped 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 garllic clove, minced Salt and Pepper 2 tablespoons chopped fresh...
-
1-2 lbs. bone-in skin-on chicken breasts 8 cups water 3 chicken bouillon cubes 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1/2 teaspoon Nature...
-
4 Roma tomatoes, diced 1/4 cup white onion, diced 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced 1/2 lime, juiced, more to...
-
Sauce 12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces, divided 2 Tbsp finely chopped yellow onion 2 garlic cloves, minc...
-
2 cans crescent roll dough 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 egg 1 egg white Glaze: 1/2 cup powdered ...
-
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes 2 Tbsp. Penzey's minced white onion 1/4 cup butter, divided 1 large carrot, chopp...
About Me
- Kathy
- I am creative * I am impatient * I am spiritual * I am obsessive * I am fidgety * I am competitive * I am stubborn * I am adventurous * I am discrete * I am intuitive * I am punctual * I am cynical * I am short * I am sad


0 comments:
Post a Comment